The Federation of Corrugated Box Manufacturers (FCBM) of India is the apex body of India’s corrugated packaging industry with a membership of over 2500 corrugated box manufacturers.
FCBM is regarded as one of the most active and well organized trade bodies in the country.
Established in 1972, the Federation comprises of thirteen Regional Associations, each representing a geographical area of the country. Membership of the Federation can be gained through membership of any of these regional associations.
Over the years, FCBM has significantly expanded its scope and its broad aims include:
- Represent and safeguard the interest of the industry
- Explore and create new markets for corrugated boxes
- Create awareness on the advantages of corrugated boxes as a means of packaging
- Provide a common forum for the entire corrugated industry to promote exchange of ideas in all areas of interest
- Take up research and development activities to continuously upgrade the technology and skills required to grow and compete
- Promote a fraternal feeling amongst members of the industry